BRIDGEPORT Contoured Back Resin Stacking Chair
- Meets ANSI/BIFMA Occasional Use Testing, ensuring high quality construction and durability
- 16-gauge tubular steel frame construction: Sturdy construction.
- Polypropylene bumpers protect chair when stacked: Protection for your investment.
- Non-marring molded floor glides: Protects the floor space.
- Molded comfort-contoured seat and back: Comfort for all day sitting.
Sit down and enjoy the conference in Bridgeport Commercial's contoured back resin stacking chair. Perfect for any office or conference environment, this chair will not only make your atmosphere more enjoyable but adds a simplistic sophistication to any area! Constructed of 16-gauge tubular steel, this product guarantees to be a long-term investment which can be used continuously without fail. The combination of steel and resin includes a weight capacity of 300 pounds, making it an essential necessity for any event! Non-marring foot glides protect all floor surfaces without slipping when in use and polypropylene bumpers protecting the chair when stacked make this chair the best choice – their flawless finish will last under all circumstances. These chairs make maintenance effortless with the resin surface while stacking on top of each other without fail to guarantee easy storage. The shape of the countered seat and back will make you want to sit back, relax, and enjoy that meeting, training, or conference in long lasting comfort.
- SKU: C088BP60BLK4E
- List Price: $199.99
- Dimensions: 24.6 x 30.9 x 18.88 in.
- Shipping: 36.4 x 19.8 x 29.5 in.
- Unit Weight: 9.9 lbs
- Carton Weight: 47 lbs